All PCs that we supply are warranted free from defects caused by hardware or labour.
Standard warranty: 3 years labour, 1 year parts
IMPERIAL and DRAGON systems: 5 years labour, 2 years parts
Your warranty starts from the day you receive the PC. Proof of purchase will be required.
The warranty does not cover any defect arising from wear and tear, wilful or accidental damage, negligence by you or any third party (e.g. not using a surge protector), use otherwise than as recommended by us, failure to follow our instructions or any alteration or repair carried out without our approval.
Any PCs found by us to be defective during the warranty period will be repaired or replaced. Usually this means replacing a faulty component with a new component of the same or better value.
Please contact the retailer where you purchased the PC for help on claiming under warranty as they will be familiar with their own procedures. If you purchased the PC direct from our website (fiercepc.co.uk), please follow the instructions below.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your original order number and a description of the fault. A team member will contact you and where possible, guide you through resolving the problem yourself. If the PC needs to be returned for repair, we will issue you with an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorisation) number and provide further details. All products being returned under warranty must have been issued with an RMA number. Any PCs received without an RMA number will be rejected and where possible, returned to sender.
If you need to return a PC for repair within 30 days of receiving it, we will arrange collection by courier. After 30 days, returning the PC to us should be arranged by the customer. Any PCs confirmed by us to be defective under warranty will be repaired and returned to you at our cost. For IMPERIAL and DRAGON systems, this period is extended to 6 months.
Any PC returned to us and found to be not defective, or not covered by our warranty, will be subject to postage costs and an inspection fee. Please contact us for current costs.
It is important that returned PCs are packaged correctly as neither we nor our courier will accept liability for damage caused during transit due to insufficient packaging. We recommend retaining the original packaging as you can use this to package the PC in the same manner as when you received it. Please ensure any air packaging is still inflated and in good condition, otherwise you will need to substitute this with similar packaging. Full packaging instructions are available on our website.
1. In addition to warranties purchased with your PC, all PCs that we supply are warranted free from defects as per section (B). This warranty does not affect your statutory rights.
2. Goods confirmed by us as defective during the warranty period, as per section (B), will be repaired or replaced, usually by replacing a faulty component with a new component of the same or higher value. All PCs returned under warranty must have been issued with a valid RMA number. Any goods received by us without a valid RMA number will be rejected and where possible, returned to sender.
3. This warranty does not apply to any defect caused by fair wear and tear, wilful damage, overclocking, accident, negligence by you or any third party (e.g. not using a surge protector), use otherwise than as recommended by us (e.g. in an unventilated / hot or dusty environment), failure to follow our instructions, or any alteration/repair carried out without our approval.
4. All LCD/LED panels should be considered as class 2, which comply with ISO ISO-9241-302, 303, 305, 307:2008 pixel defects, unless stated otherwise. Dead pixels on LCD/LED panels are covered under the manufacturers’ warranty terms and conditions. We can not guarantee that you will receive a replacement screen should your screen develop any dead pixels.
5. We cannot be held responsible for any loss of data, or need to remind you about backing up your data. Your data is your responsibility and you should take all necessary precautions to reinstate if a loss occurs. It is possible that we will need to format or replace drives when returned under warranty, regardless of any correspondence stating otherwise.
6. We allow you to open your case and install your own components without voiding your warranty, providing the following conditions are followed:
7. Taking your PC to a 3rd party for the purpose of diagnosing/repairing a fault or upgrading may VOID all warranties on the order. In addition, any costs incurred will not be covered by us. If you have any problems with your order you must contact us for advice and if necessary obtain an RMA number to return the PC to us through the specified returns procedure.
8. In the event of any failure of software or hardware, we will not be held liable to replace, re-install or compensate for any software that is lost, damaged or corrupted. This exclusively applies to software provided free of charge by us or any third party software that was installed by you.