The XFX Radeon R9 390 Series graphics cards puts premium 4K gaming and Virtual Reality within reach. Experience smooth, true-to-life and stutter-free gameplay with ultra-high performance and resolution thanks the 8gb of onboard memory. A whole new dimension of gaming, for a whole new reality. Your days of gaming in mere HD are behind you. All the power you need for the most immersive 4K gaming experience and beyond, now and tomorrow.
Product may vary from imagee
- All new thermal design from XFX for the Radeon 300 series graphics cards - New Improved design, all new optimized fin arrays and lengthened electro plated heatpipes for unprecedented efficiency and performance. Play at your hearts content for hours on end with the comfort of knowing that your card is running cool and efficient.
- Multidisplay technology for gaming, productivity and entertainment - Expand your territory and customize your field of vision. Connect up to three displays on a single GPU for dynamic, panoramic multi-screen gaming. You’ll get an expansive experience that’s truly out of sight.
- Powered by Mantle technology - Discover the direct-to-the-GPU performance advantage of AMD’s revolutionary Mantle API and Graphics Core Next (GCN) architecture, enabling stunning detail and dynamic gaming, a richer and more immersive VR experience, with higher graphics performance and low power consumption.
- Power control at a whole new level - Complete control over the power of your card. XFX knows the enthusiast gamer wants to squeeze every last ounce of performance out of the card, our voltage control technology allows you to fine tune your card to push it to the limit.
- You asked for it, we delivered - After countless hours of research, development, and testing our engineers have developed all new VRM and Memory cooling technology, reducing temperatures VRM by up to 30' C and GDDR temperatures by 20' C; best in class for the GPU enthusiast.
||R9 390X Double Dissipation Black Edition
||PCI Express 3.0
||2 x Dual-link DVI-D, 1 x HDMI (version 1.4a), 1 x DisplayPort (version 1.2)
||3 (Up to 6 displays when using DP1.2 MST Hubs)
|DirectX Version Support
|Card Dimension (cm)
||29.5 x 14.3 x 4.2
||1 x 6-pin, 1 x 8-pin