- When you place an order with us, you are making an offer to buy goods. We will send you an e-mail to confirm that we have received your order.
- Your order will not be deemed accepted by us until it has been dispatched. Dispatch of your order will confirm acceptance and that a contract has been made between us.
- In the unlikely event that the goods are no longer available, or that we have made a pricing mistake, we will advise you of this. Your order will not be dispatched, and there will be no contract between us.
- Images of products on this website are for illustrative purposes only. Your goods may vary slightly from the image shown on the website and will not include any of the pictured accessories, unless stated in the specification of the goods.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on this website. However, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the actual goods.
- Whilst we try to be as accurate as possible, all information provided is approximate and is provided in good faith.
- This contract is covered by English law.
- All Prices include VAT (where applicable).
- Delivery charges are included in the price for PCs and calculated at checkout for all other items.
- Prices are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect orders where we have already dispatched an order.
- The total price for goods or services ordered, including delivery charges, will be displayed on the website when you place your order. When you are paying by credit or debit card payment will be taken at the time of placing your order and not when the order is dispatched.
- Where payment is made by cheque or bank transfer, we shall not dispatch any Products until we receive cleared funds. No payment shall be deemed to have been received until we have received cleared funds.
- Where an order is made using finance to pay for goods, delivery must take place to the address given on the finance application.
- Our website contains a large number of products and it is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the products listed on our website may be incorrectly priced. We are under no obligation to provide the product to you at the incorrect price, even after we have sent you an order confirmation, if an error in our pricing is found. The price will be verified once your order is dispatched.
- If an error in our pricing is found, we will inform you as soon as possible by telephone or email and offer you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling your order. If you cancel, we will refund or re-credit you for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit/debit card for the goods. If you do not reconfirm or cancel your order within 3 working days of notification we will assume that you wish to cancel your order and your order will be cancelled by us.
- In some cases it may be necessary for us to request further information from you in order to perform CNP (cardholder not present) checks on payments received for the purpose of avoiding fraud. This is in the interest of all card holders. If you are unable to provide further information upon request the order may be cancelled or the delivery address amended to the registered card address at our discretion.
- Promotions, such as game codes, vouchers, free items and rebates are subject to availability. Promotions can be terminated at any time and without notice.
- We will endeavour to honour all promotions but we cannot be held liable where promotions expire, are discontinued, terminated or unavailable.
- In rare circumstances promotions may expire after the point of ordering and before the order is dispatched to you. We cannot be held responsible in these circumstances.
- Promotions have no cash value.
- Unless you have selected an upgraded option, goods will normally be dispatched from our warehouse according to the table below and any estimated dispatch date is a an estimate, which can change without notice.
||7-10 working days
||3-5 working days
||1 working day (components only, not including upgrades as part of a larger job)
- Within mainland UK, we will normally deliver goods within 1-2 working days of dispatch. Scottish Highlands, Islands and Northern Ireland will take an extra 1-2 days. Deliveries to Europe can take up to 5 working days.
- Your order may arrive in more than one delivery.
- We will deliver the goods to the premises you specify on your order. You must be at home to accept delivery of your order, which is normally between 9:00am and 6:00pm Monday-Friday.
- We will not accept responsibility for loss or damage if you instruct the delivery company to leave the goods unattended.
- If there is no one to accept the order on the scheduled delivery date the goods may be returned to our warehouse and we reserve the right to charge you an additional re-delivery charge.
- If you change the delivery address once the goods have been dispatched to you, we reserve the right to pass on any extra charges made by our carriers for redirecting your delivery.
- Please check the goods on delivery - any goods found to be missing or damaged should be notified to the delivery driver at the time of delivery or ourselves within a reasonable time.
- If the goods are lost or damaged in transit, please let us know promptly.
- Sometimes, for reasons beyond our control our courier may be prevented from delivering your goods as planned. These might include things such as accidents, breakdowns, fire, flood, storm, severe weather, acts of god, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage or the default of our suppliers. We will try to put things right as soon as possible however we can’t be responsible where this causes a delay or failure in delivering your goods.
- This policy does not apply to goods ordered by businesses which are exempt form the Distance Selling Regulations.
- You can cancel your contract at any time up to 30 days after the day of delivery. To do this, please e-mail or write to us. We are unable to accept cancellations by phone.
- You do not have to give any reason for cancellation. However, a brief explanation will help us to improve the service we offer to customers in the future.
- If you cancel, you must return the goods within 14 days of cancellation, complete with the original packaging to us and/or our supplier (or any other UK address specified by us), at your own expense. You must ensure that the goods are packaged adequately to protect against damage.
- You may properly examine the goods for 30 days as you would do had you visited a showroom, however you may not return any goods that have been used unless they are faulty.
- If you fail to return the goods, we will collect them, and we will charge you the direct cost of collection. If you fail to take reasonable care of the goods before they are returned to us, and this results in damage or deterioration, we will charge you for the reduction in value.
- We will refund all monies paid to us by you including any postage / carriage within 30 days, less any costs due under this contract.
- Business customers, or customers exempt from the distance selling regulations may not cancel an order without our mutual agreement.
This cancellation policy does not affect your legal rights - for example, if goods are faulty or misdescribed.
Faulty Goods / Warranty
- In addition to warranties purchased with your PC, all PCs that we supply via our website are warranted free from defects for 3 years from the date of supply. This warranty does not affect your statutory rights.
- This warranty does not apply to any defect caused by fair wear and tear, wilful damage, overclocking, accident, negligence by you or any third party (e.g. not using a surge protector), use otherwise than as recommended by us (e.g. in an unventilated / hot or dusty environment), failure to follow our instructions, or any alteration/repair carried out without our approval.
- All LCD/LED panels should be considered as class 2, which comply with ISO ISO-9241-302, 303, 305, 307:2008 pixel defects, unless stated otherwise. Dead pixels on LCD/LED panels are covered under the manufacturers’ warranty terms and conditions. We can not guarantee that you will receive a replacement screen should your screen develop any dead pixels.
- We cannot be held responsible for any loss of data, or need to remind you about backing up your data. Your data is your responsibility and you should take all necessary precautions to reinstate if a loss occurs. It is possible that we will need to format or replace drives when returned under warranty, regardless of any correspondence stating otherwise.
- We allow you to open your case and install your own components without voiding your warranty, providing the following conditions are followed:
- authorisation for upgrades must be requested by writing to us with your order number and upgrade details
- if the actions of the person installing the components cause damage to the computer, the warranty will be void;
- if you install components that are not purchased from us and they cause problems with your computer, the warranty will be void;
- if you install components that are not purchased from us we will in no way support you in installing them or with any problems you have relating to the components you have installed.
- we will support you in installing components purchased from us.
- Taking your PC to a 3rd party for the purpose of diagnosing/repairing a fault or upgrading may VOID all warranties on the order. In addition, any costs incurred will not be covered by us. If you have any problems with your order you must contact us for advice and if necessary obtain an RMA number to return the PC to us through the specified returns procedure.
- In the event of any failure of software or hardware, we will not be held liable to replace, re-install or compensate for any software that is lost, damaged or corrupted. This exclusively applies to software provided free of charge by us or any third party software that was installed by you.