Control is in Your Hands
The 4-PIN PWM design fully supports speed control via the MSI Dragon Center or BIOS setting. This gives users a more complete overview of their fans’ performance as well as the option to decide what they want for their fans.
Less is More
The 1 to 3 cable provides multiple positive attributes. By decreasing the total number of cables from 3 to 1, it saves up more space and makes it easier to keep things organized. This leads to a more embellished case interior as well as solving the issue of not having enough sys fan power pin on the motherboard.
Anti-Vibration Gasket Pads
Noise and vibration are both reduced with the brand new anti-vibration gasket pad. The silicone made pad is shock-absorbing and is capable of reducing the vibration of the fan to the minimum. This decreases the fans’ noise and improves the overall users’ experiences.
Mystic Light Extension
Still not satisfied with the decoration on the ecosystem? The Mystic Light Extension will help you have a more attractive way to decorate your gaming rig by the LED devices while controlled with the Mystic Light application. The JRAINBOW pinheader provides an intuitive way to control additional RGB strips and other RGB peripherals added to a system, without needing a separate RGB controller.
- Fan Included: Addressable RGB Fan x 3
- Fan Dimension: 120 x 120 x 25 mm/ 4.7 x 4.7 x 1 inch
- Light: Addressable RGB
- Fan Speed: 600 ± 200 (30%DUTY) ~ 1500 ± 10% RPM
- Air Flow: 8 ~ 40.1 CFM
- Air Pressure: 0.30 ~ 1.50 mmH2OM
- Fan Noise Level: 20.0 ~ 28.0 dBA
- Rated Voltage: 12 VDC
- Rated Current: 0.15A ± 20%
- Bearing Type: Hydro Bearing
- Fan Connector: 3-Pin (Addressable RGB) / 4-Pin (PWM)
- Fan Weight: 161 g x 3
- Addressable RGB Fan x 3
- 1 to 3 PWM Fan Splitter Cable 450 mm x 1
- Screw x 12