PC Systems Builder Assembly Operative
To apply, please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
£ Living wage + profit-share scheme
Whether you're interested in computers, PC hardware, you've tinkered with PCs in the past, been the family go-to for PC issues or you're experienced in building computers, this is the job for you!
Full training will be given on site.
To build PC Systems to the standard expected by the company whilst keeping to production targets and assisting in the general day to day operating of the business as required. This may involve some Warehouse work at busier times.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Build PC Systems, including Overclocking if required, to the standard expected by the company and by agreed timescales - on-site training will be given
- Test PC Systems on completion to ensure that the customer will always receive a fully working product
- Keep accurate records of all PC Systems produced
- Achieve all targets set by your Line Managers
- Test customer returns, identify hardware faults and carry out remedial work
- Keep accurate and up to date records of customer returns throughout the returns process
- Carry out any other duties, within reason, as required by your Line Managers
- Conduct yourself in a manner according to that expected by the company
- Report any issues to the management immediately
- Assist in the training of new staff as required
- Attend daily company meetings as required
- Be part of the weekly cleaning rota
- Technical / product knowledge would be an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good level of computer literacy including knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office
- Enthusiastic with a positive Can Do attitude
- Overclocking experience would be an advantage
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties as agreed to meet the ongoing needs of the company.