The Corsair Gaming K70 is a fully mechanical RGB gaming keyboard with an anodized, brushed aluminum chassis for a professional-grade look and feel. Contoured, textured FPS keys keep you in control if shooters are your game. It’s built with 100% Cherry MX switches, and key by key customizable backlighting lets you illuminate your key bindings. 100% anti-ghosting with 104 key rollover on USB helps ensure accuracy, so every keystroke translates directly into accurate gameplay.
- 100% Cherry MX Brown Mechanical Key Switches - You get smooth, linear key response for ultra fast double and triple taps without the audible click.
- Fast and fluid RGB animation - The K70 RGB uses a Panasonic display controller for an amazing multicolor light show in a pulsing, waving and cascading array.
- Black anodized, brushed aluminum chassis - The K70 frame has a professional-grade look and feel, plus the rugged durability you need for hours of gaming.
- 100% Anti-Ghosting with 104 full key rollover on USB - Every keystroke translates into accurate gameplay—even when multiple keys are pressed. There’s no signal degradation, and it keeps up with you, no matter how fast you play.
- Contoured, textured WASD and 1-6 keycaps - Keep your eyes on the action with easy to locate FPS keys. An extra set of standard typing keycaps and a keycap replacement tool are provided for general typing.
- Easy-access dedicated multimedia controls - You don’t just play games – you play music and video, too. Play, stop, pause, skip tracks and adjust volume directly from the K70.
- Onboard memory to take performance and lighting settings with you - Do you take your gaming to go? Built-in storage lets you set it up once, and take it anywhere.
- USB pass-through - An extra USB connector is provided. It’s great for attaching a Corsair Gaming mouse or headset.
- Soft-touch wrist rest - Give your wrists a break, or take it off if it gets in the way.
Key Switches Cherry® MX: Brown Mechanical
Dimensions: 438mm x 163mm x 24mm
Macro Keys: Yes
USB Pass-through: Yes
Report Rate: Selectable 8ms, 4ms, 2ms, 1ms and BIOS mode
Matrix: 100% anti-ghosting and 104 Key Rollover
Keyboard Size: Standard
On-board Memory: Yes
Media Keys: Six dedicated multimedia keys
Wrist Rest: Full length detachable with soft touch finish
CUE Software: No
Cable Type: Braided Fiber
WIN Lock: Yes