The Corsair Gaming K70 is a fully mechanical gaming keyboard with an anodized, brushed aluminum chassis for a professional-grade look and feel. Contoured, textured FPS keys keep you in control if shooters are your game. It’s built with 100% Cherry MX switches, and key by key customizable backlighting lets you illuminate your key bindings. 100% anti-ghosting with 104 key rollover on USB helps ensure accuracy, so every keystroke translates directly into accurate gameplay.
- 100% Cherry MX Red Mechanical Key Switches - You get smooth, linear key response for ultra fast double and triple taps without the audible click.
- Key-by-Key customizable backlighting - Bright blue LEDs with adjustable brightness and key-by-key programmability to light up just the keys you need. It’s great for illuminating your key bindings for each game. It's saved directly to the K70 onboard memory, so you can take your light maps with you.
- Black anodized, brushed aluminum chassis - The K70 frame has a professional-grade look and feel, plus the rugged durability you need for hours of gaming.
- 100% Anti-Ghosting with 104 key rollover on USB - Every keystroke translates into accurate gameplay—even when multiple keys are pressed. There’s no signal degradation, and it keeps up with you, no matter how fast you play.
- Contoured, textured WASD and 1-6 keycaps - Keep your eyes on the action with easy to locate FPS keys. An extra set of standard typing keycaps and a keycap replacement tool are provided for general typing.
- Easy-access dedicated multimedia controls - You don’t just play games – you play music and video, too. Play, stop, pause, skip tracks and adjust volume directly from the K70.
- USB pass-through - An extra USB connector is provided. It’s great for attaching a Corsair Gaming mouse or headset.
- Soft-touch wrist rest - Give your wrists a break, or take it off if it gets in the way.
Key Switches Cherry® MX: Red Mechanical
Keyboard Backlighting: Blue
Dimensions: 438mm x 163mm x 24mm
Macro Keys: No
USB Pass-through: Yes
Report Rate Selectable: 8ms, 4ms, 2ms, 1ms and BIOS mode
Matrix 100% anti-ghosting and 104 Key Rollover
Keyboard Size: Standard
On-board Memory: Yes
Media Keys Six dedicated multimedia keys
Wrist Rest Full length detachable with soft touch finish
CUE Software: No
Cable Type: Braided Fiber
WIN Lock: Yes