Radeon FreeSync™ 2 HDR pushes the boundaries further, combining fluid gameplay and plug-and-play HDR gaming at low latency, with-out needing to tweak your settings. No stuttering, no tearing, just gaming.
1. As of Jan 9, 2019. Radeon VII features 16GB of memory. Radeon RX Vega 64 features 8GB of memory. Nvidia RTX 2080 Ti features 11 GB of memory. RX-266
2. As of Jan 9, 2019. Radeon VII features 1024 GB/s of memory bandwidth. Rade-on RX Vega 64 features 484 GB/s of memory bandwidth. Nvidia RTX 2080 Ti features 616 GB/s of memory bandwidth. RX-267
3. Testing done by AMD performance labs 1/3/19 on Ryzen 7 2700X,16GB DDR4 3000MHz, Radeon VII, AMD Driver 18.50, and Windows 10. Using Fortnite 1080p Max settings, Radeon VII scored 127 fps. Fortnite 1080p Max settings and HD streaming to Twitch 1080p (1080p @ 60fps, 6 Mbps, AMF encoder) Radeon VII scored 123 fps. PC manufacturers may vary configurations yielding different results. All scores are an average of 3 runs with the same settings. Per-formance may vary based on use of latest drivers. RX-272
4. Requires a monitor and AMD Radeon™ graphics, both with FreeSync support. See www.amd.com/freesync for complete details. Confirm capability with your system manufacturer before purchase. GD-127
5. Number of FreeSync technology enabled screens available (254) at https://www.amd.com/en/products/freesync-monitors - Largest ecosystem when compared to publicly available listings of competing product solutions at https://www.144hzmonitors.com/list-of-g-sync-monitors/ and https://www.blurbusters.com/gsync/list-of-gsync-monitors/ which list 58 screens respectively, as of October 2018.
6. FreeSync 2 HDR does not require HDR capable monitors; driver can set monitor in native mode when FreeSync 2 HDR supported HDR content is detected. Oth-erwise, HDR content requires that the system be configured with a fully HDR-ready content chain, including: graphics card, graphics driver and application. Video content must be graded in HDR and viewed with an HDR-ready player. Windowed mode content requires operating system support. GD-105
7. Overclocking AMD processors, including without limitation, altering clock fre-quencies / multipliers or memory timing / voltage, to operate beyond their stock specifications will void any applicable AMD product warranty, even when such overclocking is enabled via AMD hardware and/or software. This may also void warranties offered by the system manufacturer or retailer. Users assume all risks and liabilities that may arise out of overclocking AMD processors, in-cluding, without limitation, failure of or damage to hardware, reduced system performance and/or data loss, corruption or vulnerability.
* Purchase required. Offer available through participating retailers only. 18+ only. Following purchase, Coupon Code must be redeemed by May 6, 2019. Residency and additional limitations apply. For full Terms & Conditions: www.amdrewards.com/terms. Tom Clancy’s, The Division logo, the Soldier Icon, Snowdrop, Ubisoft, and the Ubisoft logo are registered or unregistered trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries. © 2018 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved.
Resident Evil™ 2 and Devil May Cry™ 5 images and logos © Capcom Co, Ltd. All rights reserved.
© 2019 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc., All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo, Radeon, FreeSync and combinations thereof, are trademarks of Advanced Mi-cro Devices, Inc. DirectX is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the US and other jurisdictions. Vulkan is a registered trademark of Khronos Group, Inc.